" Spectacular Pristine Executive Home on a Huge Premium Corner Lot !!"
51 Blue Forest Drive
Development Level: Built
Garage: Double, Attached
Size: 3,000 sq. ft.
Lot Type: Rectangular
130ft x 65ft
Taxes: $8,151.93 (2021)
* Stunning Pristine Executive Home on a Huge Corner Lot located on Bathurst Manor's Premier Street! * Shows 10 ++!! * Renovated Beautifully Throughout!! * $$$$$ Spent On Upgrades * Fantastic Entertainment Home * Gleaming Hardwood Floors * Renovated Kitchen with Open Concept, Caesar Stone Counters, Stone Floors ,Stainless Steel Appliances * Very Bright and Lots of Natural Light Throughout * Walk-Out to Pool * Resort Style Backyard with a Fabulous Private Salt Water Pool surrounded by trees with Pool Shed, Wet Bar and Gas Fire Pit * Large Bright Rec Room * Pot Lights Throughout! * Gorgeous Renovated Washrooms! * Breathtaking Professional Landscaping! * High Ceilings * Premium Lot With Lots Of Parking * Close To All Amenities, Great Schools, Parks, Place Of Worship, TTC * Easy access to 401/407 *
* INCLUDED: Stainless Steel Appliances * 2 Fridges * 1 Stove * 1 B/I Dishwasher * 1 Washer * 1 Dryer * 1 Freezer * All Elf's * All Window Coverings * Gas Fireplace * Gas Furnace * Central Vacuum and Equipment * Salt Water Pool with Gas Fire Pit, Pool Shed & Wet Bar * Hardwood Floors Throughout * Pot Lights Throughout * Totally Renovated *
* Lot: 130.13' x 65.02' (Huge pool sized lot)
* Washrooms: 1x5 (2nd floor); 1x3 (2nd floor); 1x3 (Lower level)
* 2 Driveways! * 6 Parking spots! * 2 car Garage *
Brokered and Advertised by:
Sutton Group-Admiral Realty Inc., Brokerage
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.